Saturday, January 22, 2005

When too many thoughts are in your head...

11:16PM -- Don't eat that yellow snow... #2

Heh. It's still snowing here and I was just thinking I wanted to post about how nice it'd be to see a snowy football game. Steelers/Patriots is going to be a fun game and possibly the Philly game if both stadiums get snow.

---

iPod

I've had my iPod (4th generation, 20GB) since the end of December now... wow. There should be absolutely NO ONE that needs to use 20GBs of space. I have so much space that I wished I bought a iPod mini instead. I've recently started putting manga volumes on the iPod to save space on my 2nd HD (which is the 40GB drive that holds 90% of my manga) just because there's an overkill on HD space. I'm currently around 375-400 songs and counting, though...

Let's talk about the Knicks!

Lenny Wilkins! You're fired! Well, actually, he resigned. No way did I think he'd actually leave so quickly even if I was wishing for it, though. Herb Williams (he's undeafeated as head coach!) takes over and I wish he gets the Knicks to play better.

More at: Yahoo! News

Don't eat that yellow snow...

If you live in the North/East side of the US... I'm screwed with you. It's going to suck when I have to go out to shovel all this later... Too bad it didn't snow on Sunday, eh?

Anime talk - Futakoi (Spring) & Yakitate!! Japan



Here's a Yakitate!! Japan character poll (thanks to Memento.) Only 2 girls are in the top 10 >_< but I can deal since Tsukino is #2. Always so cute... All this about YakiJapan almost made me want to read past v10 or v11... I save chapters/volumes up before reading sometimes >_>



Thanks to Matthew for the scans... I haven't even finish Futakoi (Fall), yet, but I'm definitely waiting for this. The character designs look a lot better and the male lead (or who I assume to be the male lead) looks a lot cooler then Nozomu.

I'll have Grenadier finished soon and I might take some caps of anime I've seen already and blog it. Mahou Sensei Negima will probably come after Grenadier.