Wednesday, February 16, 2005

ANIME: Raimuiro Ryukitan X ep.01



Probably not something you should watch but I will for you. I just have to say I thought Raimuiro Senkitan (the first season and OVA) wasn't as bad as people said it was and if it had ended better, I would have loved it a lot more. Wonder who Shintaro chose in the end... and yes, I actually had to look up his name since it's been so long.

This season really doesn't look so good, though. Possibly the only saving grace is the girls and this set so far is nowhere near as good as the first one. Kyoushirou is the commanding officer of the Apprehension Army Lime Force (the group of girls) and he seems like some hot-blooded fool. Not a big fan of those especially in addition to him being a super robot. Damn super robots...

Ryukitan X takes places a year after the last anime and we're back on the Amanohara (I think that was the name) and it turns out the ship's medium, the chibi triplets, the nurse and the ship's captain is still there.

We have Tsumugi (the blonde with glasses), Iinishiki (she looks like a kendo girl and possibly the most mysterious), Kasuri (loli ninja?), Aya (clumsy scientist), and Shuro (the most adult-looking and sort of boyish). I have no idea about any of the enemies but it doesn't look like they have some backstory with Kyoushirou like Shintaro had.