Saturday, February 19, 2005

Gundam SEED Destiny looks so nice...

I should get to watching the sequel of my favorite Gundam anime... I was rewatching Gundam SEED and I'm still a dozen or so episodes away.

Lucas looks great, too. Also looks like I'll like two or three of the new characters. I just hope nothing bad happens to Lucas or Kira. I like them too much...

I'll post wallpapers since there's nothing else to say. If you're wondering what to do with so many wallpapers, use Panorama 32. It works fine on XP and I prefer it over 2 or 3 other wallpaper changers I've used. 148 MBs of wallpaper... lovely.

Wallpapers (thumbnails)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us